With the days getting a little longer each day and the sun shinning, its really making us ready for summer time!
Here are 10 things you can do right here in the Eel River Valley:
- Take a walk along the two mile path at Fortuna Riverwalk over looking the Eel River.
- Visit the Depot Museum located at Rohner park and learn about the history of the Eel River valley.
- Get fresh apples and cider at Clendenen’s Cider works
- Visit Chapman’s Gem and Mineral shop and museum
- Take your dog to play at Fortuna dog park.
- Stroll down the historic Main street in the Victorian Village of Ferndale.
- Visit Centerville beach ( Ferndale)
- Hike up Russ Park (Ferndale)
- Rent skates and go roller skating at the firemen’s pavilion at Rohner park (Fortuna)
- Attend a farmers market in Fortuna or Ferndale when in season.